bad attitude

L

Liahona

I'm having a rough day. I've realized I have the us vs them attitude. Not good for problem solving. Understandable with everything going on, but still not good.

I have to work with the assistant principal tomorrow. She has no clue what is going on with difficult child 1 and his teacher just had a baby last week. difficult child 1 has a sub. He has had behavior stuff at school before every visits. He had visitation this week end. Had behavior problems at school Friday. He has the mid-week visit on Monday. On Wens. night he goes until Sunday night. Then another Monday visit. I have to get her on board and I'm the one with the hostile attitude. Maybe a violent movie would help.

buddy

:bath: Here is a relaxing bubble bath for you. You and I need to have a huge cyber connection tomorrow facing these school administrators. I actually feel numb which is scary to me right now. I am hoping I dont wake in a cold sweat or something.

Poor guy with all those mid week visits. I hate the whole sub thing. I know it is necessary but it bugs me that I can count on more calls from school or calls the day after the sub saying what happened on the sub day. Makes me crazy because it is a 100% predictable trigger.

So sending you calm assertive energy and will look forward to hearing how it all goes. How many years left of this?????

keista

((((HUGS))))) and positive energy to both of you!

Liahona, do they really not see the connection between behavior and visits? OY! I know admins are idiots when it comes to behavior (they are supposed to be the pros) but sheesh! I'll send extra "please see the light" vibes your way.

L

Liahona

6 years 4 months. Then I'm going to move, change my e-mail and phone, and threaten anyone who knows me with dis-ownment if they tell X where I am. Then I'm sure at least one will tell him, so I'm planning on moving (after dis-owing them) about 2 years after that. Also right after difficult child 1's 18th b-day he gets to find out all the stuff the court here won't let me tell him about X.

I'd rather have my admin situation than yours. I'll say a prayer for you tonight. Make sure you post after the meeting to tell us how it went.

buddy

I LOVE that you know that! I think we all need to do a pool for the various state lotteries---just the multi million dollar ones... (and if they have them in other countries that will be fine too... I think I saw on a show that you dont have to pay taxes on Canadian lottery if you live in Canada right?) and then we can win and buy a big jet for us all to share to escape the chaos whenever needed.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((hugs)))

In such situations I've often found that a violent video game.........one where I can kill something.......helps a ton. lol

L

Liahona

The kind I'd never let difficult child 1 play. So we don't have in the house. I'll see if star wars legos will do it. That's about as violent as we get around here.

:rofl:

Sometimes we're so censored its pathetic.

buddy

The kind I'd never let difficult child 1 play. So we don't have in the house. I'll see if star wars legos will do it. That's about as violent as we get around here.

:rofl:

Sometimes we're so censored its pathetic.

LOL! All my tv channels are even password protected. Even HOME SHOPPING! Guess WHO ordered 4 $200 cameras because cable started putting an ok box if you want to buy and if you ever ever ordered, your info was in the data base! I had no idea until it was toooooo late.

InsaneCdn

The most violent I get is... pounding it out at the piano. As in, totally raising the roof. Boy oh boy, the crew here knows when I'm stressed to the max... but they admit its easier on the ears than me screaming. (I do play "half-way" reasonable - not concert level).

Drum set?

Go to the gym and attack a punching bag?

L

Liahona

We have a piano. Its just for decoration. difficult child 2 starts screaming when ever anyone tries to do anything musical. We can't even sing. I'll do the violent movie. I'm thinking 13th warrior and the star wars video game after the kids go to bed. So glad for youtube, netflix, hulu, crackle, and sidereel. I can watch stuff on a moments notice I'd never have in the house long term because of difficult child 1.