Beware of butt implants.....

mstang67chic

Going Green
Judging by her picture, she may not have needed a butt implant if she'd eat a dead animal now and then!

I'd be more than happy to donate to the buttlessfortunate. I've got plenty to go around and the buttless are welcome to it. Buttless, hipless, those with stick arms or sunken tummies.....I can help them all.

witzend

This baby got "back". Just saying'. husband is sure he's Sir Mix-a-lot some days.

Last edited:

DammitJanet

When my stepmom went through a weight loss program, the one place she actually lost weight was her butt. She actually went out and bought these pantie things with a place to insert butt enhancers. Kind of like silicone boobs...lol. It was the most hysterical thing you ever saw.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I only wish I had a need for a butt implant. Oh my.

Poor lady. I feel bad for her, but still...

Baby got back...that's funny, Witz.

donna723

Yeah, I would make a good 'donor' too! That's one thing I can honestly say that I've never needed - butt implants! Even in my young, very skinny days, I didn't need any extra there!

Wonder what happens if you get butt implants and then you gain a lot of weight? Would you have one of those enormous jiggly clown butts? :surprise:

TerryJ2

I saw this article yesterday. Very sad. What a bizarre life these people live.
And those poor twin girls. I hope they don't grow up with-the issues their mom had.

Meanwhile, I'll keep my butt, thankyouverymuch.

Star*

call 911........call 911
There IS a butt donor program out there.....

It's called DON'T GET COUNSELING AFTER YOUR 2nd DIVORCE and think your 3rd looser husband will be fantastic.

Other women are donating their "butts" every day.