Can't take it anymore...I can't...I can't...I can't

BusynMember

Thanks. I appreciate the help, any I can get.

My ex hub holding the money bag called me today and he wanted to ask me questions, but I told him I was too tired and worn out to talk about it. He said he understood. I suspect he's under a strain too.

scent of cedar

$50,000 for an attorney is a lot of money, MWM.

Does your son know you talk to ExDH?

Could the underlying dynamic be to manipulate you into advising ExDH to continue to pay for son's legals?

When I become aware of difficult child daughter's motives and calculations, I am chilled to the bone. But it is better to see clearly. COULD your son be tormenting you this way to keep the funds coming?

Barbara

BusynMember

Good post, Barbara.

I don't know difficult child's motives. I have a sort of friendly divorce with ex, but if he DOES hope I can keep the money flowing from ex...well, lol. I divorced ex partly (but not exclusively...list is as long as a roll of toilet paper) because ex is extremely tight with money. He has gotten much better since he inherited from his mother, but when we were married I would have to steal $1 out of his wallet to have a dollar. Also, ex has never done anything I asked of him.

Interesting idea and maybe, but it will not work...lolol. Thanks. I know you don't understand, but that is laughable, but I can see difficult child thinking it might work.