***Dammit Janet***

B

bran155

I second that question - How are you??? I haven't seen you in a while. Hope everything is okay. :)

DammitJanet

Thanks for asking, I am ok. I went up to Jamies with Tony and Keyana for Christmas and dropped by my dads on the way home. We had a pretty good time at Jamies. Keyana got some nice gifts and she was happy...lol. My dad got her the Little Mommy play set that has all the items like a stroller, car seat and rocker bed. She loves it. I am tired though. All that riding was rough. Trafic was a bear.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
That sounds like a great Christmas, Janet. How nice to get away for a few days even if you had to fight the snowbirds on your way home.

Do you have any kind of medical followup as a result of how sick you were? Are you feeling stronger overall?

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
Did you get me a present? OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU ARE my present! :tongue:

So are you getting treated like a royal? Do you think they appreciate you a bit more?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star is right. The best present I got for xmas this year is that YOU got better.

Glad you had a nice xmas. Had to LOL over the Little Mommy stuff for Keyana. Aubrey has 3 of the dolls, the stroller, infant seat, and crib. She's nuts over them. (most of it was last xmas) The big hit this year has been the FP castle though. She's mega into anything resembling a dollhouse. :)

Hugs