...Dancing With the Stars...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
...is on tonight. TWO HOURS! :smile:

Does everyone have on their dancing shoes???

I'm ready!

:princess:Suz :princess:

Kathy813

Staff member
One of the students that I tutor is supposed to be at my house from 7-8. The last two weeks she has been late. If she is late tonight she will be watching DWTS with me!

Suz, get the popcorn ready.

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Boy, I agree, Donna. Monday night has been very boring until now. I think the David, the winner from "Design Star" starts his new show tonight- I'll have to tape it. Of course when it rains it pours. :hammer:

Kathy, I'll make the popcorn and pour Loth's, Dazed's and Janet's wine :smile: while you clean off D3's glasses so she can watch it TONIGHT with us, too. :flower:

Suz :princess:

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> i believe that it is inevitible that heather mills' prosthetic will go flying at some point in the competition.

i'm planning to watch but may not dvr it. the program is 2hs & 2mins which messes with-the dvr.

i'm curious to see how they do tonight.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DammitJanet

I cannot wait myself. husband is working out of town...as is Cory! Can we spell P..E...A...C...E!

The only ones home are me, Billy, Lindsey and the baby. I can retreat to my bedroom because I am not responsible for babycare...ahhh blessed relief!

Lothlorien

If Heather is wearing stockings, which they usually do, wouldn't that pretty much hold it in place? My friends are all hoping she bites it, because they are all mad about what she did to "poor" Paul. She's been portrayed pretty sourly in the media, so I'm curious to finally "meet" her and see what she's all about.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I admit it. I hope Heather gets voted out first, too. I don't give a hoot if she can dance or not. I see this as a combination sympathy/publicity ploy on her part to gain support after hurting "our Paul."

Someone hand me the barf bag.....and get her outta there.

ShallowSuz

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> i seriously doubt we'll be seeing the *real* heather. this is all an attempt to rehabilitate her image. i've been reading it's almost guaranteed that leg is going flying.

suz, i hope she's voted off first too.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> was just asking sarah about the stockings. most of the shoes are open/sandal like. they use body makeup on their legs to assure even tone.

mills is not a person i admire. we don't see the *real* person on any of these shows. everyone is always putting their best foot forward.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">everyone is always putting their best foot forward. </div></div>

Kris...no pun intended? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BadSuz (you didn't really expect that to go unnoticed, did you? :wink: )