HI Thanks for all the responses on my other link. Made my decision today after some sleep last night. My gut cant' let me leave her 7 hours away in another state at her age. Also was too difficult to come up with-funds. We would of had to ask husband's ex if she'd agree to remortgage the house that's half his. As i've shared she's a witch and I couldn't put difficult child's fait into her hands. So, we're going to oregon. Spoke to them this a.m., we just got triple A for truck, mapped out the trip somewhat, and bringing truck in to get looked at in an hr and leaving it overnight. It broke down on xmas eve coils popped again. He's going to give it a once over and let me know if it can handle the drive across country. if not we'll take a bus. Hope to leave in a week, gotta figure out what to do with-easy child and tie up a few loose ends here before we're gone for two months. somewhat relieved, somewhat nervous going to be a rough drive. Going to map out hotels along the way and break trip into 3 day drive. think that's the best decision. their guranteeing to get her eating and well. will be hard to leave easy child. yet gotta fix this once and for all.