they admitted him last friday. i am happy but sad at the same time. we currently have him moving in with me on hold until we find out more on what they are going to do with him. he is in shiloh near houston, he has been there before. his dad and stepmum are trying to get him re-evaluation. that makes me do the happy dance. in my mind, i am letting things play out they way they are suppose to be. i also will be going in the hospital to a pain clinic, have to go the insurance route first. so i guess this all works out. hopfully they can get to the bottom of the teeth pulling. thanks to everyone in advance for all your support.