Dixie needs board ju ju for a miracle she needs now

recoveringenabler

Staff member
"if by a miracle of god the other doctor can manage to do the medication board we would be in a much better financial situation, he would not have to pay back his reenlistment bonus and we would have a year to pay off some debt and save for the move. Also benefits for life from the army for our family and either a settlement of a monthly payment on top of what the va pay and cover.

He also needs a bit more time with constant therapy and getting the medications exactly right before he leaves."

The above statement is what Dixie needs to happen now...............if we all hold that as her vision, do our ju ju, say a prayer, do the chicken dance, perhaps we can help her push this into reality, she really needs this to happen.............Sending you LOTS of caring prayers Dixie, with mega ju ju too, that your family gets what you desire ......hugs............

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Continuing to pray, sending juju, good vibes, strong positive thoughts, crossing body parts (are you impressed I can type with my eyes crossed?) and doing the nekked chicken dance in the back yard. The neighbors will just have to be traumatized.

(((((hugs))))))

BusynMember

Dixie, you have my prayers, honey. You are young with so much on your plate yet you never crack. You are very brave and should be very proud of yourself. I hope things turn out for the very best they can.

Mattsmom277

Mega good juju heading down from Canada .... I hope this all happens and pronto. You all deserve this break and I am hoping for awesome updates. Hang in there, you're strong.

L

Liahona

Sometimes when I really need something from God I'll fast , but I can't fast from food right now. I will pray and fast from electronics. "see" you all on monday and I'm praying for you.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Inky and I are doing the Megabean Dance to muster up lots of good juju for you and your husband!!!

Jody

I don't know what a chicken dance looks like, but ill do my own version of it. Hope it works, Ill also say a prayer too.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Still doing the nekked chicken dance (at least it's not the middle of winter, that gets a bit chilly ) crossing body parts, and praying this crisis works itself out the best possible way in the end.

(((hugs)))

JKF

Dixie - I am sending you every good thought and all of the positive vibes I have! Big ((((((((hugs)))))))))) to you!!!