easy child's interview on C-SPAN!

I am the only person in the world who can't copy and paste. I hope this works. easy child is on at 9:36, you can fast-forward the correct minute.

After he left for his trip, I noticed he unpacked all of his warm clothes. He only took with him some t-shirts!!! His teacher lent him this large flag blanket, most likely the reason they interviewed him.

klmno

How neat! I'm glad you explained about the T-shirts though- I was wondering what kind of statement he was trying to make, LOL! That's just like a boy isn't it- to only take T-shirts in the middle of winter!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
FWIW, I found it at 31:17 on the counter for this particular clip.

Way To Go easy child! He gave a very nice interview :D

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, darn. That's why I asked.

Maybe someone knowledgable in this area here can give your instructions? I know there is a way to do it..........I've just never needed to do it before so don't know how. Maybe I can ask Nichole how when she gets home. She does this sort of thing alot.

B

bran155

AWESOME!!! Very handsome young man. :) You must be so proud. How amazing for him, to be part of history - ON C-SPAN!!!!

I know you are going to save that clip forever. He can show his grandkids!!! :)

We bought a hard copy of the show, but normally one of my kids help me do "things" on here. I'm bad. easy child is actually the one who put it up here for me. I can google, however!-Alyssa

everywoman

What an amazing thing for him to experience. It will be story for his grandchildren and great grandchildren. He was so poised and well-spoken, I know you are proud.