Easy Like Sunday Morning Thread

BusynMember

Thank you,Cedar!
Easy like response. Hubby, myself and Sonic are going to see Jumpers apartment and take "the kids" out to an easy peasy lunch. Looks great outside and much cooler:wootsmiley:

Have an easy peasy day to all!!!

Lil

Hey everyone. Jabber and I skipped church in favor of snuggling a little longer. Son and J didn't come home last night so now we're relaxing and having coffee.

Will be shopping in a bit then assembling some freezer meals to take to my friend who is battling the MRSA Infection in her knee.

Then home and laundry and season finale of Game of Thrones.

KTMom91

Good morning, all!

It's supposed to be 103 today, the start of a heat wave that predicts we'll get up to 110. Hubby just turned the cooler on, and it isn't even 9 am.

We went to an antique show yesterday, and i found the most interesting little utensil. It's a sterling silver sugar sifter, with little holes in the spoon bed, to sift powdered sugar onto desserts. I love that kind of stuff, and I have a weakness for butter spreaders. We never use them, but they're so cute!

I have laundry to do, and I want to finish my book today. Other than that, we're just trying to stay cool.

Have a super Sunday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good morning!
I've been to church, the grocery store, organized some drawers, donated a bunch of old clothes, cut up watermelons, made a big breakfast, and I am so thankful I was able to do all of this! My prayers today are with my great nephew. He is 9 and begins chemo therapy this morning and in a few weeks will receive a bone marrow donation. Praying all turns out well!