Esther-Just checking on you and your family.

Jody

Esther, Just wanted to check in and see how you are. Are you and your family safe? Hope to hear from you soon. I've been following the news about Israel right now and you are on my mind.

DDD

Glad to see your post, Jody. I planned to reach out today also to make sure Esther and her family are ok. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Great minds think alike. I was also thinking of posting to check on Esther and her family today. I hope she and her family are well and out of harms way.

Mattsmom277

I was also headed here to start a thread to ask Esther if she and her loved ones are safe. I hope you can check in when you have the chance Esther.

Malika

I hope you and your family have not been affected, Esther. This new conflagration between Israel and Palestine is completely tragic.

Estherfromjerusalem

Hello all of you, and thank you for your concern. We are fine, if a bit anxious. I have twin grandsons aged 20, who are both in the regular army, in battle brigades, and both of them are down south and of course we are worried about them. Their brother-in-law (i.e. the husband of my granddaughter, the father of my greatgrandson) has also been called up in the emergency call-up, but I don't think he is a battle soldier. I have two sons who do quite a lot of reserve duty and who are waiting to maybe be called up.

What can I say to you all? Here in Jerusalem we are not in the thick of it at all. We did have one rocket alarm last night in Jerusalem, and apparently three rockets landed near Jerusalem. My granddaughter who was with me said she heard a distant explosion. I didn't hear (my hearing's not so great these days!). There have been quite a few rockets fired at Tel Aviv, which is very shocking for them. I'm glued to the radio all the time.

That's it. Que sera sera. Thanks for worrying.

Love, Esther

Kathy813

Staff member
Thanks for checking in, Esther. I have been thinking about you, too. I hope this conflict ends quickly and that you and your family stay safe.

~Kathy