Excuse me for just a moment

mstang67chic

Going Green
Gathers lots of glasses, mugs, spare windows, plates, bowls, baseball bats and old large non-working tv's. Tv's and windows to one side with the bats, everything else to the other side.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While screaming, grabs anything close and chucks it against the wall. Grabs the bat and smashes the **** out of the windows and tv's. Runs out of things to throw and things to smash and starts beating on the wall with the baseball bat till it breaks while uttering every swear word known to man and a few extra.

Runs out of steam, stomps off to a nice warm spot on the beach, smokes a carton of non-addictive, healthy cigarettes and chugs a bar's worth of drinks.

THAT'S my fantasy right now.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sorry for the frustration. I hope the fantasy helped. One friend tells me that nothing is as cathartic as shooting an old tv with a shotgun. Just a suggestion.

tiredmommy

Aww... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make light of your situation. Please forgive me if I've made you more upset. :(

By all means.... find someone to talk to. I think some women take something when PMS kicks in and other people go on something while quitting smoking. You may want to look into one or both. Sending you a gentle {{{hug}}} my friend.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sounds like how I was when Nichole was plunging off the deep end. And I not only had the PMS from hades I also had menopause........I was all over the place. Unfortunately happy was the place I visited less often than the rest.

medications helped during the worst of it. I even tried a therapist. But I've disovered they don't really get it better than any other normal person who hasn't lived it. After several weeks I got sick of her ridiculous "solutions" and stopped seeing her.

If you happen to be like me..........quitting cold turkey may be factoring in much more than you think. husband is hades to live with when he gives up his smokes. But I am Satan incarnate. Vicious, hot tempered, with a hair trigger I stay on a low boil ready to explode. With the chantix I didn't feel like that at all. Which gives me hope that I will be able to quit for good in the future.

And yes, for two years I thought I was losing my mind.

You do what you need to do to make yourself feel better. If that's medications, a therapist, whatever. Do it.

(((hugs)))