Goldenguru-

goldenguru

Oh thanks ladies!

Hubby is actually doing very well. Seems that without the stressors of an every day job - he can manage his depression very well.

Me? Well. I've been better. Suz - don't know if you read my latest over in the WC - but I've had some very troubling health reports this week. Best case scenario - some weird lymph condition. Worst case scenario - lymphoma. I see a surgeon on Monday to determine where we go from here. I'm pretty scared. Well - I'm really scared.

The wait seems forever.

Thanks for asking. :)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
No, I hadn't seen your post, GG. My reaction is on that thread now so I won't repeat it here.

sigh.

I am glad for how well your hubby seems to be doing. I hope he will be your strength during your rough patch like you've been his strength during his. I hope you will share what you need to share with us. We are here for you.

Big hugs,
Suz

N

Nomad

GG...
Glad your husband is doing better. I do hope he is getting unemployment or is in-line for disability income.

Sending you prayers and good thoughts for your good health.

It might not be your cup of tea, but I have found the Louise Hay stuff kind of interesting.

Wishing you well...lots of strength, wisdom and love.

M

ML

Adding my prayers over here as well and looking forward to hear some good news from you soon. Love and hugs ML

crazymama30

I am sorry to hear of the biopsy reports. Hugs, and here's hoping for the best.

I have found that my husband is more stable when not at work. There are just too many stressors.

N

Nomad

I just saw yesterday's post..I believe it must have been on Friday re: biopsy results. I am so sorry. I have an acquaintance that has been posting about her treatments on a shared website called Caring Bridge. She is upbeat and doing very well. My heart goes out to you. I know you will be strong. Please be sure to secure wise and caring physicians and use your excellent nurturing skills to help keep yourself positive and relaxed. You can and will be calm, confident and nurturing of yourself and others (when and where you are able). You are a priority...your health is calling your attention. Please think about what I said re: Louise Hay. She's "different," but interesting. What "nurtures" you? Buy yourself a Teddy Bear, give it a squeeze. Call and old friend. Have her come over. Give her a hug.
Be well....
Love & Hugs,
AAF