Good Morning Friday

Marguerite

Oh, what a day. We had an oasis of calm in the day when difficult child 3 had to do his maths exam, but otherwise I was going here and there with greenery for the woman decorating the church/hall, taking stuff to the kitchen staff and then getting difficult child 1 to the massage therapist to work on his wryneck. I cooked dinner for our larger family gathering tonight. difficult child 1 left earlier to go spend the night with his friends/bridal party. The best man's girlfriend is also a beautician, she's 'manscaping' difficult child 1's eyebrows. The bride had also asked the beautician to wax difficult child 1's goatee and moustache as well if he hadn't had it shaved off by tonight.

mother in law & sister in law have just headed back to mother in law's and now it's the evening shower shuffle as we try to get five people washed in two bathrooms with one tepid solar hot water tank.

Tomorrow morning the blokes arrive and then it is REALLY going to get hectic! easy child & I are heading down to the church to begin to decorate the arbour. I must remember to make sure both cameras are loaded with fully-charged batteries. difficult child 3 has to get as many photos and video footage as possible and that will need good batteries.

Also tomorrow - the groomsman, who also happens to be easy child 2/difficult child 2's ex-boyfriend, will be working on the sound system. BF2 will be at a loose end since easy child 2/difficult child 2 is a bridesmaid and will be an hour away (from now). The bride's mother is a very 'organised' person who is driven. Everything should run well tomorrow.

I'll be a mother in law by this time tomorrow.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marguerite-Best wishes to the young couple! With all of the planning you've been doing I'm sure things will be beautiful!

Another cold day-right now it is 14 degrees-brrr and headed up to 28! I'm so glad Friday is here! Another long week of work and appts. is coming to an end! I think we have an in home appointment after work for difficult child but I'm not 100% sure. I usually keep a great calendar but all it says for today is 4:30 and nothing next to it. Guess I'll find out when I get home.

Not sure if I'll make it to the club tonight because I have to go get my turkey day grocery shopping done. I'm very excited about Thanksgiving this year as husband's side of the family is invited and there will be about 16 of us! There will even be kids for difficult child to play with-thank goodness!

Wishing everyone a fun free choice Friday!:try2fly:

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends! Have to say a quick hello today because I have to put difficult child 2 on the bus. Overslept just a bit Today.Marg -Best wishes and Congrats. Hugs and Hi to everyone. Rabbit

LittleDudesMom

:beautifulthing: Good Free Choice Friday Morning!

Marg, the big day is already here! Wow, time flys! You are thusly instructed to download pics to something like snapfish or shutterfly, etc., and then give us the link! Can't wait to see the pics. Warm wishes for a fabulous day tomorrow.

Sharon, hope you find out that the 4:30 notation was an error and you find yourself napping on the couch!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like Thanksgiving is going to be great at your house. Do you do the traditional turkey thing?

I've been up for a while this morning. Nature called about 3:45 and I got back in bad and was cold so I decided to come down and sit by the fire! Now I'm ready to go back to bed but it's time to get the kids up!

easy child and I leave today for our weekend away (we are excited) and difficult child is all packed for his weekend at boneheads. He told me last night that he is looking foward to being with the pups (nothing about bonehead ;)) but he was going to miss me! I told him I fully charged his cell phone while he was at school so he can call me anytime. That's my boy......

Hey, have a great free choice Friday everyone. I'm going to take my laptop with me and see if I can tap into someones' unsececured wireless at my moms! Be good.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Marg, I hope we can see pictures ~ it sounds like it will be a lovely day for the young couple.

Sharon (with-o), hope the afternoon appointment isn't too much of a surprise. Stay warm today.

Rabbit, have a good day. Hope oversleeping doesn't ruin your day.

Sharon (ldm), have a wonderful weekend with easy child.

Like wiped out, it's extremely cold here this morning as well (12 degrees). Winter caught me by surprise this year ~ I cannot find kt's sweaters; or mine for that matter.

Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker in for kt today & tomorrow. husband working from his office as usual & I expect I'll be back to sleep before you know it. Just that kind of day & it's Friday.

Have a calm day & stay warm.

Good Morning Everyone:bloodshot::coffee:,

Marg, Time flies!!! Congratulations to the bride and groom!!!:loveforever: Lots of wishes for a lifetime of happiness!!! I know it will be a beautiful wedding!!!

Sharon (WO), I hope you get all your Thanksgiving shopping done quickly without having to wait in long checkout lines!!! It's nice that you're looking forward to spending the day with husband's side of the family and difficult child will be able to spend time having fun with family.

Rabbit, Hope your day goes smoothly and you manage to find a bit of time for yourself this weekend.

Sharon (LDM), Enjoy your weekend with easy child!!! You deserve it!!! I hope difficult child and "bonehead" manage to have a good time together and their weekend goes smoothly.

Well, just a bit of a silver lining in the cloud that has been hanging over my life lately - husband won a $1000 on an instant game ticket!!!:jumphappy: Normally, I would have been really angry at him for wasting money on a lottery ticket when the money could have been used for food, bills, etc... However, today I'm just happy that this month we will be able to pay all of our bills!!! He gave it to me and I'm going to bring it to the lottery headquarters this morning.:money:

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! WFEN :coldday::thanksgiving2:

Linda,

Good Morning to you too!!! I'm really NOT ready for this cold weather - :frozen: Although I know it's much colder where you are so I really shouldn't be complaining. No caffeine this morning???:coffee: Thinking about it, I guess I would take the sleep over the caffeine this morning too - ENJOY:sleeping: Have a great weekend:D... WFEN

Andy

GOOD VERY COLD HERE MORNING
:D:D:D
Marg - What a wonderful day for your family! So much work but so much fun as it all comes together.

Wiped Out - I hope you figure out your appointment in time. I have had that happen to me twice. The last one said "3:30 Orion". I finally figured out that it was "3:30 Ortho". Orion had an orthodontist appointment and as I was probably distracted writing "O.R...." I ended with his name. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day planning.

Rabbit - Have a GREAT day!

Little Dude's Mom - You will have a great weekend! Have you done this before? How many times will difficult child call you?

Timer - Stay warm. Warm covers and back to sleep sound so inviting right now. As I woke this morning, I thought about getting to bed earlier each night this coming week to be able to get up early on Black Friday in case we decide to join the crowds.

Wishing - Congratulations! Wow! What a great feeling. The most I have ever won per ticket is $100. The first time went toward a bill and I shared the 2nd time with easy child. I don't play very often.

Today is just today. I will help with the 2nd graders this afternoon, pay some bills (Wishing, I am coming to borrow some $$$ - just kidding), and I need to start looking at December's Sunday School set up. difficult child wants to go to a carnival at his trumpet lesson place. We will go at 4:00. It is from 4:00 - 7:00 tonight and 9:00 - 12:00 tomorrow and I don't like leaving the house Saturday mornings for planned events. That is my only take-it-as-it-comes morning and I try to keep it that way.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your difficult child laugh!