Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Monday Morning!

Had a really nice weekend with my mom and my aunt. difficult child worked for his dad on Saturday and began having pain in his leg Saturday evening! He actually has pulled a muscle right near his left knee. We'll see how it is doing this morning - it was really sore yesterday. Gave him advil and then put one of those icy hot patches on it - he took it off after 10 min because he said it was too hot!

I am sticking close to the house today - our home insurance company is having an appraiser come by today to make sure the coverage/replacement amount is accurate. I also have work to do on the "new blue room".

I hope your Monday is a good one and your difficult children remember the No Meltdown part.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning Sharon & all who follow,

Sharon, hoping difficult children leg is feeling better this morning. Nothing worse for an active difficult child than a pulled muscle.

The normal Monday routine around tweedle home today; go through mail, shred, pay bills & laundry. The new medicine I'm taking is helping with the fatigue so I can accomplish more than one chore a day :D. If the weather holds I'd like to get out in my flower beds this afternoon.

Have a good day all.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Sharon-Sorry about difficult child's pulled muscle-ouch-hope he is feeling better today. Enjoy your day!

Linda-Glad you are feeling less tired!!! Still, I hope you are able to fit in my favorite activity (napping:))

Already in the 50s right now-heading to 67! Off to work and then difficult child has a therapist appointment. Later husband and I will head to the club! Oh and we are all riding together. I need to find someone to replace the clutch in my car-yuck-not the inexpensive fix I was hoping for-double yuck!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful: