Good thoughts please

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
It's finals week for me. And today is the first one. (the reason I haven't been around much) Today's is Patho's and OMG the sheer volume of material is enough to be overwhelming, let alone keeping it all in my brain. Not to mention we've got like 4 chapters we had to learn on our own with no notes/lecture because she ran out of time.:faint:

I've studied. I dunno if it's really there or not and won't until the darn exam itself. You never know with this lady anyway as she's about as consistant in her exam questions as oil. One time she's got questions you sit there for 10 mins just trying to figure out what the heck she is actually asking......next time you breeze thru it like grade school.

And since this isn't even our normal class day, it's scheduled for another room and time.........and I hope to heaven I remember it correctly, cuz all classmates have their noses and books and haven't come up for air long enough to answer my email. ugh!

I'm trying hard not to freak. Not sure why my anxiety level is sky high to begin with. Keep telling myself I've had this darn class before, passed it with an A. Even got an A on the final. And I've got an A this time around. Plenty of cushion..........Doesn't seem to be helping.

Of course that could be due to the killer headache I've been fighting for a week too. ugh

To make it worse, this exam is so bad I have as yet to look at the material for my nutrition and fundamental exams that are tomorrow and the next day. I've been days at just trying to learn those 4 new chapters and cover all the past material for this one.

Like I said, volumes of material. OMG it's insane. (not really, just feels like it lol)

I passed chemistry, I can do this. I can do this. If I can pass chemistry I can do this. if I keep telling myself this I'm bound to believe it, right?

Ok. Whine, vent, freakout over..............I think.:anxious:

Good thoughts appreciated. The next 3 days are gonna be torture.

trinityroyal

Rattling beads and teaching the nekkid chicken liver dance to the babies.
You CAN do this Lisa. I know you can.

Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks ladies. Lack of sleep and this headache from hades I think is what's triggering the anxiety. I have trouble thinking with a severe headache. Just swallowed more tylenol. Hopefully it will kick in soon. Getting ready to head out the door.

Breathe, just breathe. It's in there somewhere, just got to get it to come out. lol

Hugs

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh my, of course you can do this Lisa!!! You're strong, ambitious, smart, and capable! And you know how to multi-task!

Sending speedy, focusing vibes your way!!

You can do it, and you are doing it, and have been doing it!!!!! Keep going, it's only a little farther......

Best of luck to you on your finals. My daughter has nursing finals in two weeks and she spends so much time studying, she barely sees her daughter most days. You will do just fine - - I can feel it.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I hope the first exam went well and know that I'm crossing all body parts and saying prayers the rest go well too.