Good Wednesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is another rainy day, another one where I would really like to crawl back under the covers, lol... I only had time for one quick cup of coffee before husband and easy child/difficult child 3 left for the day. I wasn't in the mood for stuff that has been sitting for over an hour so I just brewed a fresh pot.

We've had some thunder and lightening and my 90 lb "favorite sanity saver" is snuggled up by my feet. She is terrified of thunder! Getting her to go out today will be a challenge, lol...

difficult child 2 was extremely proud of himself last night. He said he made himself a balanced dinner - zapped up some popcorn chicken, tater tots and carrots, lol... I'm just so happy he can use the microwave! We're working on teaching him to prepare simple meals in the oven.

I've got to start the day - Work, laundry, errands, etc... Planning on a quiet evening - Keeping my fingers crossed it turns out that way...

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Marguerite

G'day for Wednesday.

SFR, there's nothing like good coffee on a bleak morning.

We've got warm middays but cold mornings, evenings and nights. I had a busy day today dealing with paperwork, my activism activated big time. I have more to do tomorrow but I'm pleased with what I accomplished today.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

SFR, I have the same dreary morning here. Congrats to difficult child for managing dinner.
Marg, it's been a while, my dear. Sounds like your same busy schedule.

I'm up & moving, gulping down HMJ to beat the band. kt has to finish her state math test today; whether she passes or not the fact that she went in & took the test is cause for celebration. I believe ribs are in order for dinner.

Laundry & taxes today. Nothing more or less. Have a great day all.