Grandma Club Update.

DammitJanet

The 2006 group should all be turning 4 right around now.

I remember how we all had a rash of babies being born the spring/summer of 2006. It was almost like something was in the water that year...lol. I think Tylerfan was the first one to have the baby then Lisa then it was either me or EW. Then it was my therapist...lol.

The jinx relaxed for a bit then. Then I had Hailie and then Ephchap joined us with her little one. Then Donna...am I missing anyone before KTmom and Suz? They are so new!!!

I need a scorecard!

Babies....grandbabies. I think Lisa and I are keeping the group going.

Any other difficult child having kids? Wanna rub our heads for luck? Wanna duck and run to stay out of the club? LOL.

Mine are doing ok. Keyana is still Keyana. She is getting excited about her birthday coming up. She knows it is coming and she told us this weekend her birthday is "June the August." LOL. Thats right girl...two whole months. She still thinks there is nothing better on earth than her Daddy. Used to be her Papa but Daddy has taken over that role. Thats ok, thats the way it should be.

Hailie is showing more and more signs of impending something. I suspect bipolar but we shall see. Hailie is smart as a whip which I am sure she gets from me because it sure doesnt come from her maternal side...lol.

I am hoping Michael is calm and normal. He seems to be. Of course, with everyone in the house screaming and acting up, he cant get a word in edgewise so he appears normal by comparison...lol.

Yep - I will join you in the Grandma club. easy child has one daughter about to turn two this month, and difficult child has an 18 month old son and a newborn baby girl, who is about 6 weeks old now. Can't believe I became a grandma 3 times in less than 2 years. They are so special, aren't they?

DammitJanet

3 times in 2 years! Wow...you have me beat! LMAO. Lordy...I cant imagine having an 18 month old and a 6 week old...yikes! It was bad enough when I had them 2 years apart.

My daughter in law complains about her two and they are 26 months apart. She shouldnt complain, she has more help than anyone I know!

donna723

We do have quite the little club going here, don't we! My grandson, Ethan, just had his first birthday May 1st - there's pictures on here somewhere. He's quite the little man now. He pulls himself up till he's standing and can walk if someone holds his hands but he's still afraid to let go. Won't be long now though.

He got a ton of stuff for his birthday including a big sandbox and his vry first swimming pool - think he likes it?

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/Ethans%20first%20birthday/?action=view&current=_DSC0319.jpg

... and this one just because it's so stinkin' cute! He's started to make friends now! He has a a little girl cousin who is two weeks older than he is (he doesn't like her) and this was taken at her birthday party. Her parents had invited some of the kids from her day care so there were several babies there all about the same age and Ethan and this little boy buddied right up and played together the whole time. I have no idea who this little kid is - I only included this picture so you could see what has to be the brightest red hair there ever was on a baby! This is what is known as flamin' red hair! Maybe that's why Ethan liked him so much - he has 'amusing' hair! And in the original photo, before I saved it to Photobucket, it looks even brighter red than it does here! So cute!

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/... birthday/?action=view&current=_DSC0063-2.jpg

DammitJanet

LOL...yeah I think he likes his pool! Funny about his cousin and this little boy. My boys have a cousin who has RED hair...I mean RED RED hair. Its a lighter but even brighter red than that little boy. She now has a little boy with the same color hair...lol.

donna723

I think that bright red hair looks so cute on kids!

Ethan has despised his little cousin since he first laid eyes on her! She's really a second cousin I guess - her daddy and Ethan's daddy are cousins. They would take him to visit his great grandma and other relatives and Ethan was just wallowing in all the attention he got, loving it. Then they would show up with her - the evil other baby - and she would get some of the attention that he thought should have been his. As soon as they'd come in with her, he would cry so hard he'd get sick! She was so sweet and would try to pat his face to comfort him, which made him even madder. He refused to even look at her! But he's starting to warm up to her now. She's got lots of toys, so she might have possibilities after all!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Does this include table chewing Pit bull puppies - cause I will send you a text of the missing ENTIRE CORNER of the coffee table. OUIXA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOREST RUN!