had computer issues

maniacmansion

C got sick Friday night/Saturday morning at his grandmother's. We took him to the urgent care on Saturday, they said that they couldn't help to take him to the ER. We did that. They told us he has pnuemonia(sp?) in his right lung & gave him anti-biotics + something for the cough. Then Sunday night he broke out with the chicken pox. I called his family doctor this morning & they said bring him right in. His doctor says slight pnuemonia, bronchitus, & chicken pox. Also his results are in from his latest blood tests. There is a problem with his thyroid, so he is on a new medication for that. I'm beginning to think he should become a pharmacist.

I've noticed though that he's being alot nicer sense he's been sick. Maybe he just doesn't have the energy it takes to fight & cause problems?

Also there was some denying it & yelling when he found out about the baby, but for now he's decided that as long as I'm not in the hospital for his birthday & he doesn't have to change poopy diapers that it's alright. Hopefully it stays that way.

Talked to the school counsler & she's getting the paperwork together for a LAT (learning assistance team) meeting. Plus she got him into the lunch buddy program, a man comes to eat lunch with him & talk to him 1-2 times a month. It's basically a role model type of thing.

busywend

Sorry C is so sick! I hope it all clears up quickly.

:bravo: about his reaction to the baby! Phew/Whew! :whew: