Happy 4th Birthday Monster Tots!

trinityroyal

Tyrannosaur and Tyrantina turn 4 today. I can't believe it's gone so quickly. Seems like only yesterday I was lying in that wretched hospital on bed-rest. And now four years later, they are proper little people.

Tyrannosaur just said to husband, "You know what Dad, I'm having a lovely day." How sweet is that?

Happy 4th Birthday to my Monster Tots!

DammitJanet

Wow time flies! Four already. I have to say your little tots sure speak well. We still cant understand our grandson most of the time. I am still so fond of those twins since I conjured them up for you...lol.

Hope they have a wonderful and lovely day.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to them on MY birthday.....lol. Dude asked about them on HIS birthday - *remember they were supposed to be born on HIS birthday...lol. He laughed and said HOW can I forget THEM?? You never stop talking about THEM.....(Lord you are 23....DUDE).....
Happy birthday YOU YOU TWO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TWO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TWOS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AN YOU........
I LOV EYOU BOTH MORE THAN I CAN SAY..........

You don't get to be TOT MONSTERS much longer.........lol bwhahaha... hahaha....... Auntie Star sees FIVE on the horizon.......Mommie has a wholeeeeeeeeee year to think up new nicky names.. hahaha.

NO WAY!! 4 ALREADY??!! The saying time flies is a total understatement!!

HAPPY BELATED 4th BIRTHDAY, MONSTER TOTS!!
:bdayiggy:

Many hugs,much love... SFR (one of your many CD aunties)

trinityroyal

Thanks everyone! The Monsterz did indeed have a "lovely day". Nearly meltdown-free too. The small backyard family-only party was just the right speed for them, they didn't get overwhelmed with stuff and things, and it was a delightful, relaxing day all around.

Here are the birthday monsters:
IMG_0323.jpg

lovemysons

My first response Trinity..."How cute! Beautiful children."

Thank you so much for sharing the picture...I just love seeing our "family" photo's! :) .

Hugs,
LMS