Has anyone heard from Buddy?

DDD

I'm not the sharpest pin in the pack anymore...sigh...but I don't recall reading any posts from her in quite some time. Is there anyone in touch with Timer? I always worry about her. There's someone else that I realized the other day that I "miss". I was happy to see Margarite post because I had worried about her. Yeah.....I'm rambling but wondering about our CD family members lately. DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
DDD, I'll let Buddy know you're thinking of her. We talk on facebook a bit.
Also, she has been visiting Linda, so I can let her know too!

DDD

I wrote a five sentence response and got a message that I "needed to add 2 more characters". Now I just have to see if this second shot will go thru. H&R is the other "missing" person. DDD

Marguerite

I talk to her on Facebook too sometimes. I know Step has let her know to get in touch. I get reminded too, from time to time.

I'm not around as much at the moment because we're really busy looking after mother in law. Marg's Man and I have moved in with mother in law because she now needs a live-in carer. Our house looks like a derelict bomb site at the moment. Both girls are pregnant, due within a few weeks of each other. One has moved back home with her husband and taken over what little spare room we had. I'm still doing what work I can but it has to be from home now. Or from mother in law's home, anyway. Poor internet down there, she lives in frog hollow instead of our windy hill. So between being busy and having unreliable access, I'll not be as around much for a while.

First baby boy is due next month. Then I'll just have time to get back home for grandson no 2.

difficult child 3, my main reason for joining this site, is now 19. Scary! He's left school, we realised he just would never manage to graduate. Not for another ten years. He's currently doing a SpEd government-based "learn how to join the workforce" course as well as a community college course. He's in the second year of a one year course,which should tell you a lot. He's discovered gambling and drinking. He's a worry, that boy, but we also have to let him grow up. We're at fingernail biting time, but so far nobody has got angry with him. I'm no longer fighting battles at school, which is good.

I'll do my best to drop in when I can, but often all I can do is read posts and not necessarily post myself.

Marg

L

Liahona

Congratulations on the babies Marg! difficult child 3 might just need to grow abit before finding a school that works with him. husband tried 4 different schools before finding the right fit for him (5th school is very concentrated, 1 class at a time, classes only 4 wks long).

*Step tell buddy I miss her, please.

TerryJ2

I've seen her on FB. The dog and her difficult child get a lot of camera time. :) The dog is fabulous.