He did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
difficult child just got a call from his teacher. He passed his last two finals and WILL BE GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :happyguy: :jumphappy: :jumphappy: :jumphappy: :jumphappy: :woohoo:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big, big BIG HUGE party here this summer and you are all invited!!!

Seriously!

If you can make it....show up. I'll post details later.

busywend

Congratulations! I know that feeling of relief upon learning that there WILL be a graduation coming! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!

TerryJ2

Wow! Congratulations!!!!!!!
I can imagine how happy you are!
Someday, I hope to be at that point. Sigh.
Have a GREAT party!

mstang67chic

Going Green
It's only taken 2 1/2 years, some calm, supportive, non-threatening pep talks from husband and I (ahem), some spectacular attempts at self-sabotage but he's finally there!

OMG...I can't wait for graduation! I will be buying a case of airhorns and they WILL be going off when he gets his diploma! I'm going to have to have someone else take pictures because I think I'll be too excited and emotional to do it.

As for the party....in addition to the usual friends and family, I will be inviting every single teacher, principal, janitor, school secretary, case worker, social worker, youth worker or worker in general who has ever dealt with difficult child. In fact....I'll let difficult child stick around for an hour or two then he will be sent elsewhere and the rest of us will party! LOL

klmno

As for the party....in addition to the usual friends and family, I will be inviting every single teacher, principal, janitor, school secretary, case worker, social worker, youth worker or worker in general who has ever dealt with difficult child. In fact....I'll let difficult child stick around for an hour or two then he will be sent elsewhere and the rest of us will party! LOL

:rofl: I love that sentiment!

WOOHOOO!!

congrats to ALL of you...including the janitor, lol! your difficult child must feel so proud--good for him.

party hard--you all earned it.

DammitJanet

I dont thing difficult child has a clue how much of deal this is. He is one lucky son of a biscuit eater.

Im saving my pennies for the party!