How do you retrieve a private message from here?

BusynMember

Somebody sent me one. I didn't get a PM notification nor can I find anything that says "Private messages" so I can access them. I admit I'm bad about checking my mail box usually, but I do want to get this particular message.

Can anyone help? Where do you click to get your PMs?

Thanks! :)

InsaneCdn

you should have an alert in the upper right corner... click on that, and it should open up the conversation.
I haven't figured out yet how to go directly to conversations, but there has to be a way.

Confused

Also when you click on your username, there should be a list under click on conversations.Also after username, it says inbox. I don't know if its different on mobile cuz I cant get in anything here very well from my cell phone..

recoveringenabler

Staff member
On the upper right hand corner, to the right of your user name it says Inbox, click on that, a box drops down that says conversations. In this format, a PM is a conversation. Under conversation, there should be a private message with a heading. If you were sent one but it is not showing up, perhaps the sender didn't send it correctly. You have to have the exact user name of the recipient when you send a private message. If you can't find it, perhaps Cheryl can locate it for you.