Hubby is being a PITA!!!

KTMom91

I don't know what got into him this morning...all I did was ask him to take care of the mountain of recyclables in my kitchen. Well, he was trying to be funny, and he wasn't, and I told him so, and then I got the "Well, you do it toooooo" that I hear on the playground every day, and I closed my mouth and concentrated on painting the wooden basket I was working on. Hubby gives this loud, put-upon sigh (you ladies know what that sounds like, right?) and goes outside and moves the truck.

What does moving the truck have to do with getting the recyclables out of the kitchen? I figured he'd just add them to the Recyclable Alps in the backyard. So I go outside, and (silly me) I ask why he moved the truck, and I hear, "What do you want from me now?" Um, I want the mountain out of the kitchen because it keeps falling over whenever I go into the laundry room. "Well, that's what I'm doing!"

Apparently he decided to dismantle the Alps as well. I hope it takes him all afternoon.:mad:

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry. I can totally relate to the mountains you are talking about. It drives me nuts, esp when one child gets to keep half the $$ from anything we recycle. They are open on Saturdays, and some evenings, so turning things in won't be a problem. They sort everything, weigh it, and give you your money.

I hope the day gets better.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
And that's why husband's mountains of recyclables went to the little boy next door. He made a small fortune and I got rid of the mess. Win/win. :rofl:

husband hasn't collected recyclables since.

And oh, yeah. I know that sigh.

by the way........

Something must've bit my husband today. He cleaned the rec room. (not completely but you can tell he worked on it) He did the week's worth of backed up dishes, cleaned the trash from the kitchen and bathroom floors, scrubbed the counters.......

All while I was taking a much needed nap as I haven't slept in 4 days and I really don't feel well.

Can you tell my Mother is on her way? :rofl:

Sigh. Now I've got to pick up where he left off although I don't want to. I really do feel horrible.

Hopefully husband will take you so literally you will no longer have a mountain anywhwere. Wouldn't that be cool?? :D

Hugs