I am so not ready for snow~

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I run home at lunch to feed the pup and take her out.

I'm just getting back into my car to return to work when I notice tiny particles in the air around me. I wait, in disbelief, and catch one...it instantly melts. By the time I was back at work, we had a full on snow squall going on!

I am sooooo not ready for snow yet. I'm still feeling gypped for not getting a full fledged summer!! After all, no one ever penned a song called, "I'm dreaming of a white Halloweenie"

Wiped Out

Staff member
I so hear you about feeling ripped off by such a cool summer. We have had flurries already here and I keep thinking this has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wearing my winter coat for two weeks already.

tiredmommy

There's a threat of snow for our area from tonight through Saturday morning. The biggest concern is that the leaves haven't fallen yet so there may be power outages from breaking tree limbs.

I'm so glad I already got Duckie's winter coat and boots. I usually wait until the end of October.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
It's a very wet snow, so it's not sticking to the roads, but it is on the trees and other things in the yard, like my picnic umbrellas and grill, ahem!

Yes, it's still coming down in bits this morning. I had about a good solid inch and more in some places on my lawn this morning and had to wear my winter coat (which thankfully I just bought last weekend!) because it's only 34°F!!! Had to dig out the car scraper thingy...it just bites. Glad I haven't bought any pumpkins yet. Now I will be sure to buy only those that have been in shelter.

difficult child asked if I was sad that the pool was covered. I said, "Considering I only got to swim in our pool 5 times this summer, I really couldn't care less. I'm hopeful that next summer will be better or I'm putting the house on the market and moving someplace warmer...preferably near a beach." She asked if she could come with.:tongue:

lmf64

According to our weather man this is the 4th snowiest October on record. We've had 3.7 inches already. There isn't anything on the ground anymore, but it's only a mtter of time. My parents winter in AZ. They hadn't planned on leaving until the end of next week, but left last Sunday because it was getting cold so early.