I could use some good thoughts and prayers........

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Tomorrow I have to go to the Dermatologist to have her determine if this spot on my face is a melanoma or just a spot. The primary Dr. said it looked "suspicious." It is a little unnerving because it's right on my cheek. If you have a moment I would sure appreciate a good thought or a prayer..............thanks a lot.

Scent of Cedar *

Thoughts of thankfulness for all you have done for me Recovering, prayers for strength, for courage in the face of this unknown thing, for diminishment of fear all coursing toward you, now.

A prayer for healing, Recovering. Whatever this is, and we don't know yet what it is, you will see clearly, respond appropriately, and survive whatever comes next with sure intention, grace, and strength.

Cedar

Tiapet

Old Hand
Good thoughts coming from my way. What's that saying..."out da*mn spot, out!" ;) Hope it's just nothing to be concerned over!

Kathy813

Staff member
Adding more good thoughts . . . but if it is melanoma the earlier found the better the diagnosis. I know two people that have had a melanoma removed from their face and they are just fine.

~Kathy

DammitJanet

Hope things go good. My dad had several melanoma's on his face and they were removed easily. Well all but the one on his nose and that isnt where you said your issue is. Im still trying to figure out how a man who spent almost his entire life indoors doing accounting could possibly get skin cancer! My theory is that it came from him being on a ship in WWII.