I Said I'd Post Pictures...

Janna

but do you know how hard it is to get a photo of a kid that is going 1000000000 miles per hour on a little round sled?
I couldn't get a good photo to save my life. Okay, I got one.

Try to remember, we live out in the middle of God's Country here.

And they shrunk my photos

Computer genius, I am not. Enjoy anyway!

'Chelle

I always loved sledding when I was a kid, until my toes got cold anyway. LOL They look like they're having fun. My kids would love your back yard.

mum2JK&TH

I will make sure my easy child doesn't see this or you'll have a daughter and her pony at your doorstep! Beautiful, I would love that much space.

The boys look like they are having fun!

Janna

We love the space we have. In all honesty, I have a feeling the change in environment (keep in mind, we went from a 2 bedroom, 2nd floor apartment in the city to this) was a huge factor in Dylan's stability.

I was able to add more pictures, but slide.com shrinks them, and it's just so hard to see them. Bummer.

Janna

Janna,

Thanks so much for sharing such wonderful pictures of the kids having fun!!! You live in a beautiful area!!! The pictures helped to brighten my dreary day!!!
WFEN

F

flutterbee

If you click on the little arrows at the top of the pictures that allow you to go back or forward, it opens another window and the pictures are much bigger. I found that out by accident.

They looked like they had a wonderful time, Janna. Love to see those toothy grins! What a beautiful place to live.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Janna,

I remember days like that....we'd go out on snow days & just have a gas.

I love seeing pictures of children having fun.

thanks for sharing.

everywoman

Looks like fun. We've had no snow to amount to anyhting since 1989--the year pcdaughter was born. Besides a few flakes in the air, she's never experienced snow.