Icey conditions could be worse Thursday

KFld

Why now???? We haven't had hardly a dusting of snow or even one school delay and now when difficult child is scheduled for the long awaited paternity test, conditions could be worse on Thursday morning due to icy conditions!!!!

I pray we don't have to reschedule this. I know it will only mean a few more weeks, but it's already been a few months and I need to know??????

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful

I'm praying hard you can make it to this test. I don't blame you for not wanting to wait any longer than you already have.

((hugs))

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, I'm hoping for a snow day off for me....but not for you, Karen. What time is the appointment?

Suz

KFld

It's at 9:30 am. If it's icy my husband will be out sanding and plowing and there is no way he'll be able to take him if it's icy. I just have to think positive that it will all be done on Thursday. I just worry that even if we can get difficult child there, how will she get there with the baby, as they all have to be there at the same time. So even if we can get him there, what if she can't. I know there isn't anything I can do but wait and see, but I want to know and I thought the waiting was coming to an end.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how will she get there with the baby </div></div>

....(ducking)......you could give them a ride........(I'm kidding!) :smile:

Fingers crossed it's not a problem, Karen.

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
Karen,

I've got my fingers crossed that the test can be done on Thursday. I know that you want this resolved one way or the other.

~Kathy

KFld

My girlfriend actually suggest I may want to break down and bring them just to get this done, but then she agreed that it shouldn't be my first contact with the baby. If she is ours, I want it to be special the first time I see her. I do hope they can all get there!!!!
Right now it is sleeting. A dusting of snow with sleet on top of it. I'm getting ready for work and hopefully it will all be done by tomorrow.

Jen

Where are you at Karen? I am in Ohio. The worse is over for us.
You have already waited along time for this A long time. My difficult child had his done 6 weeks after the twins were born