It's official....I'm in over my head

It does almost seem surreal. It's possible that it hasn't even completely "hit you" yet.

Be gentle to yourself. As has been said, grief has no timetable.

Lots of prayers, strength, and love being sent your way.

busywend

Linda, take time. You deserve it. If you feel it is too early for you to be thrown back into the chaos of life, then take the time. You may find that is not the best way to handle it, but you will have tried it. Sometimes being busy is best, sometimes it hinders the process.

Just make sure you pay attention to yourself. Be real with yourself. And understand yourself.

HUGS!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
Nothing to add to what the others have said. Still praying several times a day for all of you. Please call if you need to talk.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Ladies, I just needed an ear ..... rough day yesterday. Today is another day ~ I head out to my neuro doctor appointment & then have kt's school placement mtg right after that plus a few other errands.

I got Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker to come work with kt tomorrow morning until school mtg.

AND I called my father ~ spoke with him for a good 2 hours. He gave me lots of good information/advice on starting over. He feels & I agree that the sooner I can get my small family moved closer to family the better. I agree. This will also give me at least one thing a day to accomplish as moving a household (once again) is a big endeavor. I can keep my eye on the goal.

Dad reminded me that I'm not yet 2 weeks out from husband's death ~ to give myself a break. He also said the first thing he did was to set up a routine for himself. The first year it was hard to stick to that routine but he did it as best he could.

This all sounded good; maybe just because it was coming from my dad.

Again thank you for listening & all the kind wisdom. I will be back someday ~ possibly stronger & able to offer back the support in kind.

K

Kjs

I will be back someday ~ possibly stronger & able to offer back the support in kind.

I sure hope that doesn't mean you are leaving us. I may not always reply because I have nothing more to offer than the others. but you are always in my thoughts and prayers. You are a sign of so much strength and you give me hope.

What ever you need to do, only you know. But remember you are always thought about.

LittleDudesMom

Hey girl - I told you several times I thought your dad was cool cat! He's a great giver of advice and a wonderful support system for you. Glad you feel some positive in the dawn of the new day.

Hugs,
Sharon