Just got the softball schedule

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
for cgfg.

Her mom had her ask us if she could play, supposedly because it would be "impacting our schedule"...dad said it was up to her mom. But the schedule? Not a single game happens on a day that we have her. So I suspect that was lead-up to the $ question. (she's done plenty of things that impact our schedule and never checked with us first...) Oh well.

They play on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week for the next 2 months, and play 2 games per night. Plus practice.

Boy am I glad I don't rive a rat's behind about her schoolwork this year...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
They play 2 games per night, how many nights?

Sounds similar to rec soccer for us. Two practice evenings per week, and one game on the weekend (occasionally two). But once HS sports start it gets more intense. difficult child 1 has preseason practice for lacrosse three days a week from September to January. Then February - April, it goes to five days a week, plus usually two games per week for March and April. At least he doesn't have to take a PE class on top of it!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Practice M-W-F from 3:30-5:30. On T-Th, games start at 5, and likely last til 8 or 9.

And she couldn't get homework done before??? Heck yeah I'm glad this isn't on us.