Laughed so hard I almost wet myself

mstang67chic

Going Green
I kind of feel bad because I don't really tell Cloe stories but she's ....not old...but old enough she's beyond the hyper stage and is now just hanging cool and watching things happen.

Chester on the other hand....is wound tighter than Donald Trump's combover. Ok....so that's not all that tight but you know what I mean.

Chester is the type of dog who hears a cricket toot and goes on a barking spree. Swear to God! So anyway, I'm sitting on the couch earlier reading and he comes TEARING through the room barking his head off and heading into the kitchen towards the back porch. Somehow, either over his barking or during the slight pause when he took a breath, I heard noises too. It kind of sounded like someone was coming in the back door (which never happens) so it kind of made me nervous too. As I'm sitting there trying to decipher the noise (all of this so far has taken place over about 5-10 seconds)....omg...even just typing about it sets me off again....Chester comes ROARING back through....still barking to beat the band....omg i can't type...... but this time his tail is tucked, ears are down and back ........aack....tears ROLLING now....can't breathe....ears down and looking behind him like Godzilla himself is hot on his tail.

I nearly fell off the couch laughing.

Turns out...the neighbor's got home and their driveway is literally right outside my kitchen windows.

Which are currently open.

I tried to tell husband about it (he missed it completely) but could barely get it out because I started laughing so hard again. I waited a bit to type this thinking I would be ok but no....it's taken me 15 minutes to type this much.

I'm not quite sure where my brave little soldier is at this moment but I'm going to hazard a guess and say he's in bed, under the covers, plastered against husband.

Hang on....I'll go look.

*snort*

I was half right....he's in bed, under the covers but on MY side of the bed with his head on the pillow.

Abbey

Spork Queen
GVC...love your location. Can I join you?

Stang, I'm cat sitting and dog sitting this weekend for 2 different households. (Love being unemployed.) The two dogs are hysterical...mini dachsaunds. You'd think they would tear your legs off but they bark up a storm then run and hide. Then they eventually run over and turn over to have their bellies scratched. Great guard dogs.

Abbey