Let us hold KLMNO tight in our hearts for Sun & Mon

DDD

Klmno a real candle is lit in my bedroom as a reminder of your painful times. Like everyone I will not forget you during these difficult days. Hugs DDD

Nancy

Holding you close in my thoughts and prayers as you go through the next few days and weeks and months ahead. A mother's love is unconditional and everlasting.

N

Nomad

My prayers and thoughts are with you KLMNO, especially today and tomorrow. In fact, no doubt you are in all our thoughts and prayers and we will be with you in spirit, praying for your strength,spiritual guidance and comfort for a long time to come.

BusynMember

This affected me so deeply that I've thought about it since it happened. I am not that good with words...if I could be there, I would be there. You are in my thoughts and my heart and all of us, including me, will be here for you for as long as you need us...forever, if necessary. Remember, you are not alone!

S

Signorina

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. You and your son have touched my heart. I share in your sorrow and I am holding you close in my thoughts always - especially today and tomorrow. I wish you strength and grace in the days ahead.

H

HaoZi

We will also be there with you in spirit. Wish we could do more to help, hon. *hugs*

LittleDudesMom

So many thoughts and prayers being sent your way. I hope you feel the love and support as you go through the difficult days ahead.

Hugs and prayers.

Sharon

lmf64

I'm holding your hand and sending you all my love. Please, know that you are not alone even if you can't see anyone.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
klmno, thinking of you today, holding you tight, sending love and prayers,........... feel the love we're all sending to you, we've encircled you with our support and protective hugs....................Bless you.........

C

Castle Queen

Sending prayers and strength to lift you up today and in the days to come...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Now.....

May peace find you and rest your weary soul......
May love lift you up and give you a new start in life....
May warmth surround you, embrace you, and keep you from lonlieness...

May laughter fill your face, and the sun shine in your eyes and bounce off your hair.....
May you be touched by the friendship of kindness, patience and goodness of selfless others.....
May you rest when you are tired, and work without pain forevermore, forever more.....

May you never know the sadnesses of this world, but enough to make you appreciate what you have
So you realize no loss is ever permanent, we'll meet again...even if we've never met.
May you realize that the love you recive now, has always been there, and will embrace you always.

May confusion, anger, and unexplained emotions leave you and never return....
May you smile when touched by feathers from passing angels wings.....

Heaven welcomed you with open arms, and shines down on your Mother who loves you so. You are home.

klmno

And I love you......And I loved E. May todays pain be your stepping stone to champion a cause that never lets you forget how much E loved you. May you know in your heart that he is turning every tear you weep for him into a diamond for you.

With Joy, Hope, and Spirited Passion
Star

greenrene

klmno -

I don't know you well and am not a very active poster here on the boards, so I'm not in the "inner circle" of who is communicating with you. I do read here every day, mainly so I don't feel so alone in dealing with a difficult child. So I want to support you during this time and in the future, as you guys have unknowingly supported me. I am so heartbroken for you... you have been in my thoughts and heart every day. Stay strong.

klmno

You all have been my strength and support thru this. The visitation went well and many were there...TerryJ, coworkers, neighbors, fellow students of my son, and some of his teachers. Oh- and some parents of the fellow students. They were all very thoughtful. It was nice to meet another board member, of course I wish it hadn't been under these conditions. The casket was nice and the pillow the florist made with the locks of hair from the dogs, a photo of him as a child with Santa and the dogs, and a red carnation attached was lovely. It said "Love always, Mom". I met his friends from school and the girl who'd taken his last photo. His PO was there and said people (investigators or media or both????) had been calling her office trying to get info on my son but she wasn't giving any out. Teachers bragged on him and friends talked about how nice he was and how much they liked him. And of course, some wanted to talk about the shooting and the need for me to keep pushing for attnys to get involved.

I miss him and am so sorry he is gone and wish I could trade places with him and he still had his life.

Thank you all who sent suppoprt, in whatever means....flowers were beautiful, everything was as nice as it could be. And I felt the board strength there.