My birthday - Come to my CyberParty!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Hey all, it's my 38th Birthday, :princess: No party because my adopted gma broke her hip and is having surgery right now (started at 8am).

I am so very thankful we were able to find out what was wrong with her (she broke her hip on Thurs and was "toughing it out" :hammer:, wouldn't get any help). Yesterday my mom literally forced her to go to the hospital. And now they are replacing her hip!!! Yay that this can happen!!

But anyway, wondered if any of you would like to come help me celebrate my birthday with a cyberparty?? :smile:

See you soon!!

Susie

everywoman

I'm there Susie. I'm giving you a one day pass to the spa of your choice for a day of total relaxation---you can have whatever you want done! Happy Birthday!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, I'm passing on the Crisco (in my case, greased pig comes to mind), but I'm springing for cyber spa services for all attendees of the party.....Stay as long as you want and get it all done!!!!

Happy B-day susiestar, what a youngster you are!

:bath: :wink: :kisses:

AllStressedOut

Happy Birthday Susie!

Crisco and Twister bring greased pig to my mind too.

BBK, you don't want to see this chubster greased up attempting to twist it with some cute dudes. :smile:

It does give me an idea for later that husband might like though....Walmart sells plastic sheets right? :wink:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
YUCK about the visual of any of us and crisco/twister. Let's change the subject, shall we?

Happy birthday, Susie! Are we partying without you?

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: BBK

<span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'> HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE!!!</span> </span>

Of course I'll come to your cyber party. :smile: :dance:

And I'm bringing along a delicious chocolate pudding cake homemade by me. :smile:

Where are the hunks? Someone steer me to the bar..... :kisses:

Wiped Out

Staff member
<span style="color: #CC33CC">Happy Birthday Susie!!</span>

The spa idea sounds great!! I'll be there with-cake! Who knows maybe Raul will pop out of the cake!

susiestar

Roll With It
Thanks all! I enjoyed my cyber-party muchly. Wanna kewep it going for a few more days?

I had time to nap today, but had to do other stuff as well.

My Gma came through surgery well, on the xrays it looks like they put a trailer hitch in her leg!! But her doctor is the best, in personality and ability. She didn't want anyone there but my mom and dad today, but I will spend tomorrow with her.

Jess had a soccer scrimmage today, first of the season. Came out of the game sore but elated. She did a really great job. It wasn't a game, no score kept, but the girls all worked hard and worked well together.

Then we went out to dinner.

Hugs to all!

Susie

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sorry I missed the party. Would have brought something good. Next year I vote make each birthday a holiday. Sounds fair to me anyway. Hope your day ends well.

Beth

mom_in_training

OMG I missed it, Happy Birthday Susiestar, Glad to hear that your GMAS surgery went well. My son has a biggy coming up in Nov (Spinal Fusion) to correct his severe scholiosis.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Crisco and twister???? French fried ANYTHING does not come to mind, but there was this one time....at band camp.

<span style="color: #FFCC00">HAPPY BIRTHDAY OTHER STAR!!!!!! </span>
:smile:

I forgot to wish you Happy Birthday, too!

Happy Birthday and many, many more.

Your party was wonderful. The spa idea was perfect, as I definitely needed professional help in removing the Crisco.

(Unfortunately, no one told me anything about it being for the french fries, so....)

:blush:

Barbara

:smile: