my Day at a glance....

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
7am woke up
9am Had my Divorce finalized (S2BX did not show up - it was granted by default)
10:45am had a cup of coffee and a bagel
12 noon got my hair cut and highlighted
1:30PM went grocery shopping
2:15PM got my nails done and eyebrows waxed
3PM called all my friends to let them know I survived
5:30PM went to school
10:33PM - I am so ready for bed, and I feel as though I have been in a stupor all day, but it is over....finally....it's very bittersweet....

Jena

welcome to your new life. Good move getting the highlights the same day. Yup you survived, now onward and upward so to speak about what it is you want and how you want it. Be proud you survived, it only makes you stronger.

You get to open a new chapter now!

(((hugs))) get some rest.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Freedom, sweet freedom! SO glad you have that chapter behind you! Now on to a life that us fuller, richer and so much sweeter. Your future awaits!

Ropefree

Banned
Oh it is Bubbly time...where are the champagne glasses? Celebrate celebrate....dance to the music. here let me make a toast " To rainbows end!"
have a wonderfull new day tomorrow. With your new hair cut and a lighter look inside and outside your head!

house of cards

In and out of court in less then 2 hours, having a cup of coffee. What a great start to your day. Seems like the rest of it went well, too. I hope you love your haircut. I'm sure it was emotionally draining but yaaahooo, now you can move on. Lets hope he does as well.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
A bittersweet day. Even though I wanted my divorce from my exh, there was something somber about the day (forgotten dreams, what could have been, what should have been, a sort of mourning) - despite that underlying excitement about finally being legally free from him.

I'm glad you kept yourself busy yesterday afternoon and into the night. And I hope today you wake up with new eyes for your new life. Congratulations and hugs~

KTMom91

Today you start writing the first chapter of your life. been there done that. Make it as wonderful as possible.

Steely

You made it!!!! Whew!!!
And you had your hair and nails done!! (Seriously impressed!)
I am so proud of you!
I remember a year ago when you felt like you could not go thru this - but you did- and out of it you have become an even more strong and resilient woman.
:flowers:
So happy for you and your future.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You deserve so much. A fresh start, new hair cut, back rubs, bon-bons, RAOUL/SAWYER/SAYID!!!!
You have been through such an incredibly long hard journey. You walked it with dignity.
I am proud of how far you have come and that you have chosen to share it with us.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Thank you all for your kind words.... The emotions come and go, but I know I am going to be ok. I am so thankful for my CD family. You guys have ridden the rollercoaster with me from start to finish! I decided to spend the next 6 months focusing on God, my kids and my health. I am not in a rush for another relationship, if ever. I am leaving that to God.

Now I just have to make it to and through Feb 23rd (child support hearing) again if he shows up, if he does she will more then likely be with him.

Last edited: