Nice job web site change - neato

Star*

call 911........call 911
WELL RUNAWAY BUNNY et al.....

The change takes a bit of getting used to, but change is good!

Thank you for what I am sure is some very, very hard work, long hours, and pains-taking data-entry. I love the Celtic wallpaper that pops up behind the forum threads.

?? Is there a way to put a spell check on the place where the B I U etc is? I would appreciate knowing how to do that.

GOOD JOB!!!!!!

;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ohhhhhh I see.......ya'll started yer OWN post days ago. SNORT.......

NEVER mind. (sooooooo observant) .......very tired. haha. Ahem.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I like it better now that Runawaybunny has fixed some of the appearance issues. A lot of my annoyance was due to the png overlay she was using which was so low contrast that I had trouble reading the site.

It's still a lot to get used to, but at least I can SEE now, LoL

Star*

call 911........call 911
NOoooooo I WANT my spell check to be up ^ with all the other gadgets. Not php wrap tags around selected text. Sheesh, if I was THAT kind of genius I wouldn't need spell check. Duh.

DammitJanet

Star, I wouldnt be able to post a darn thing if my Firefox didnt spellcheck for me...lol. As it is, it wants to do spell-check. LOL.

The internet is a wonderful thing. I dont have to think anymore.

trinityroyal

Star, if you want a very nice spell check, Google Chrome has one as well. It puts those nifty little red squiggly lines under mis-spelled words so they are very easy to spot.

Like Janet, I love the internet because I don't have to think anymore either.

And I agree that Runaway Bunny has done a great job with the site upgrade. Still getting used to the elements, but I like it.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay I get LOADS of red squiggly lines.......but HOW do you go about CORRECTING the red squiggles?

See I did that on purpose. No correction. OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see right click. NICE.....Thanks girls.

OFF TO SPELL BETTER WIRDDS>
I did THAT on PURSPIES too.
I DID NOT CORRECT THOSE ON PURPOSE.
ha
hahah
oh it did it a gain.
hahah

nvts

Hi! I'm getting used to the change (Great Job Cheryl!). One question: how do you tell if you posted a reply on a thread? There used to be an icon that showed whether you responded or not. I tend to "jump on, jump off" and never know whether I posted or was "formulating a thought" to respond (my brain looks like swiss cheese right now!).

Thanks!

Beth

R

runawaybunny

No one likes to changes forced upon them. I appreciate that you guys are being tolerant. :)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Here's a question about PM.

It looks like I can send the same PM to more than one person and it even tells me how to do it with a ; between screen names.

I know I used to be able to do this but when I try now it tells me that I can only send one at a time. Was this a privilege I had as a mod but don't have anymore or is it a glitch?

Recipient Users: [BCC Recipients]

Separate multiple user names with a semi-colon ';'

Suz

DammitJanet

Suz, I think it is something you can only do to more than one at a time as a mod. I tried to do it to more than one before and couldnt. I even asked one of you guys...cant remember who...and was told to do it with the semi colon and it didnt work. This was back when I was sending the mass PM's out.

I just tried it and sent one to you so it worked for me. I sent another one bcc to tm.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I got it too, Janet.

I think it's unfortunate that it's not an option for everyone especially since it looks like it should be something we can all do. Maybe RB can flip a switch to activate it for everyone.

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG I just figured out how to make the posts BIG.....not narrow.....WOW. lol....I hit gold.