difficult child leaves a week from tomorrow. He's scheduled to fly from Newark to Phoenix and then Pheonix to Salt Lake City. He has 45 min to make his connecting flight in Phoenix and I'm most nervous about that part. The airline knows he may need help and they have it noted on his ticket so I hope that helps. I will call the airline again to make sure they know he has some disabilities and needs help finding the connection. Ugggh - I just really want this to go as smoothly as possible. I'm expecting the worst but praying for the best! Anyway - before difficult child leaves he gets to have one more "adventure" here in NJ. The OTA was putting him up in a motel while he waited for the bed at Safe Haven to open. Well the bed opened Friday. Although they are aware of difficult child's plan to go to Idaho next Tues the OTA has decided not to renew the motel. difficult child is being taken to the Safe Haven for 7 days tomorrow morning at 10:30 am. While I'm glad he won't be on the streets I'm anxious about him being moved yet again into yet another new situation. He seems fine with it since he's "bored" at the motel (my God!!!) but I'm a nervous wreck. I just can't wait for him to get to my dad and be able to settle down. I am on full anxiety high alert and I know I won't be able to relax at all until this is over and he lands safely in SLC next Tues. From there he'll take a bus up to Idaho Falls where my dad will pick him up but that's minor compared to flying across country alone. Ugh! But I know he can do it - he's proven that he's smart and resourceful - and I know this is the beginning of a new start for him. I'm just so nervous that something will happen along the way.