Open For Suggestions...my sister's makeup

susiestar

Roll With It
Might suggest she go to Staples or Hobby Lobby or Michaels and get the OTT or Daylight bulbs that you can put in a regular light fixture. They last a LONG time and really make a difference.

So glad she was receptive, and that you could "educate" her about Bare Minerals and Sephora. She might try Ulta too. We don't have a Sephora, but Ulta sounds similar. Ulta has great makeup people, even some ladies who are older so they know the problems older skin has (as opposed to having some 20ish thing tell you about it!) But don't try Ulta's salons. Always have very new cosmetologists who ask ME how to do things!!!! I am NOT good at that stuff!!!

I agree 100% with Jog! BE is so light, and very forgiving, you can't mess it up. I would have the same problem, if I wore any other kind. It looks llike I had my make-up done professionally every day. Google Bare Ecsentuals, you can buy a whole kit for next to nothing and it comes with an instructional dvd.-Alyssa

DDD

:thumb: As I was climbing in bed last night "the light bulb"
went off. Do you know WHY I know about this stuff??? Twenty
guesses, guys??? THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!! Maybe three years ago or
so Marla posted about Bare Minerals and then other people had tried it and alot, like me, decided to try it.

The moral of this post?? You can travel around the world but you
never will find a more "with it" "informed" bunch than the CD
Family. AMEN!!!!! :smile: DDD