Pantie Lines!

BusynMember

I (blush) am a tad shy about this topic but my husband is wonderful and I would have wanted to please him if he asked. He just always seems to be happy with me as is. If I wanted to wear grannies he would still be okay. I just never thought to wear them.

Pink Elephant

I (blush) am a tad shy about this topic but my husband is wonderful and I would have wanted to please him if he asked. He just always seems to be happy with me as is. If I wanted to wear grannies he would still be okay. I just never thought to wear them.
Before I married my husband he wore the old-fashioned style of underwear, which always reminded me of training pants for kids, so I hinted at boxers, and he never looked back. :)

Lil

Guess I'm the odd woman out on this one as far as grannies go. LOL!

LOL - I read that OLD woman out! :p

Before I married my husband he wore the old-fashioned style of underwear, which always reminded me of training pants for kids, so I hinted at boxers, and he never looked back. :)

HA! Jabber too! No idea why he went to boxer briefs and then boxers, but so much better than tighty-whiteys. :D

AppleCori

I was wondering if we would get to men’s undies.

Boxer briefs. The ones with the longer, tight, fitted leg.

Solids or stripes. Black, navy, or red, preferably.

When I was dating hubby, he once causally asked what kind of men’s undies I preferred when it came up in conversation, somehow. When I got to know him, let’s say more personally, that’s exactly what he wore! What a coincidence....

When I eventually moved into his house and was cleaning our his dresser drawers—tons of tighty-whities stuffed in the back! OMG!

We can laugh about it now....

(I hope he doesn’t read this)

Pink Elephant

I was wondering if we would get to men’s undies.

Boxer briefs. The ones with the longer, tight, fitted leg.

Solids or stripes. Black, navy, or red, preferably.

When I was dating hubby, he once causally asked what kind of men’s undies I preferred when it came up in conversation, somehow. When I got to know him, let’s say more personally, that’s exactly what he wore! What a coincidence....

When I eventually moved into his house and was cleaning our his dresser drawers—tons of tighty-whities stuffed in the back! OMG!

We can laugh about it now....

(I hope he doesn’t read this)
ROFL, Apple! Me, too! in my opinion now that men's underwear have been mentioned, it somehow makes for an even more fun conversation! :)

Tight leg or loose boxers, I approve of both.

LOL, about all of the little boy pants you found in your husband to be's dresser drawer!

BusynMember

My husband wears tight colored briefs. They look pretty good on him!! He got sick of boxers when he was in the military and I have never er seen him in them!

(oh, the secrets we reveal!)

Pink Elephant

How about line-drying our unmentionables?

Are you one of those shy, conservative types, that hides your laundered panties on a second line behind a string of towels?

Or are you bold like me where you proudly set-out an entire washload of panties on the line?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Ummm...when I was rushed to the hospital with a bowel obstruction in 2005, they cut my clothing off of me. After all the hullaballoo was over with and I was recovering in hospital, my mother actually asked me about the state of my underwear at time of admission.

(They were not only ratty, but I had my period at the time, so they were "special" underwear.)