Please Help, So very lost

Copabanana

http://nourishinghope.com/2014/01/can-aggression-be-related-to-food/

This is a link to a site that talks about nutritional links to aggression in children. Stuff like gluten and dairy, etc. And food allergies.

I read that a copper deficiency is linked to aggression.

Look at the people in Flint, Michigan. Children sick and maybe dead because of lead.

Has your son had a comprehensive physical and blood panel specifically looking for vitamin deficiencies and the like? What about allergy testing? I do not know how they test for toxicities but there must be a way if we google it.

Maybe this is something to ask about at Childrens.

While a neuropsychologist evaluation and the psychoanalytic understanding of the pressures and conflicts of mothers and children born of rape seem to me the way to go...as next steps towards understanding what is going on...what about looking at environment stuff?

Copabanana

The thing is a child does not have a way of understanding what is happening to him internally. Not a way to interpret it or even to explain what is happening internally.

They may interpret what they feel as being a bad boy. They may feel it to be a punishment. They may just rage against it from fear and frustration. They may put a name to the feelings and externalize blame. And rebel against all of it. And then it passes. Who knows what he feels and what he is making of it? How alone he must feel when this is happening.

Think of a baby with colic. Or a hungry baby. Furious. Inconsolable. That is your son. He cannot communicate what is happening to him. How he feels inside.

Copabanana

Hi LaLaSmitty,

I saw just now you were here and I thought I would say hi. I am glad you are here. I hope you and your family (and son, particularly, your son) are doing well.

Take care. Check in when you have a chance, if you want.