Really need some beads rattled, anything you can send...

P

PatriotsGirl

I am dealing with some health issues...

I had to have a CT scan on Friday and I am way beyond nervous waiting for the results. I feel like they are going to tell me there is something awful going on in my intestines. :(

and on top of that....

I have to call and schedule another biopsy today. I have had stage 0 vulvar cancer twice and I think it has come back a third time. The good thing is both times were caught before anything spread so I pray it is the same this time. And that means another laser surgery...the first one was awful, but the second was a breeze. I am praying for one like the second one!

Ladies, I never knew you could get cancer down there until I had it. Please remember to check yourselves thoroughly "down there" for any skin changes! The first time I had it, there was a lump and a severe, insatiable itch. The second time I didn't feel anything, not even an itch, but found the skin changes through monitoring. This time, I was feeling an uncomfortable feeling down there - almost a slight pain/pulling feeling, and found the skin changes. :(

Please send prayers and good vibes that I may be wrong this time....thank you!!

Calamity Jane

PG,
I'm sorry you're so worried. Hang in there - none of the results are in yet, so try really hard to remain calm and hopeful, no matter what. We are all here for you, and I'm sending my prayers and healing thoughts and big hugs your way. You've had to deal with so much lately, I'm so sorry...

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Good vibes being sent to you. Please TRY and keep your stress levels down (easier said than done, I know)

Marcie

P

PatriotsGirl

Thank you everyone!! I just scheduled the biopsy for next Thursday the 27th...yay...not. But hey, this is the fourth or fifth one so it is old hat now...I am coming to grips with it slowly and just want it done and out of there. I think this is just something I am going to have to constantly keep on top of and deal with the rest of my life. The gift that just keeps on giving every few years.... :(

It will be SO nice if the CT scan results come back as something insignificant. I already know my heart is going to drop and my heart will be pounding out of my chest when that phone call comes...

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Geez, sorry PG, those health issues can be scary, remember to take deep breaths as much as you can............sending big hugs and lots of prayers for positive results which come quickly and offer you peace of mind.

P

PatriotsGirl

Thank you all.... :)

I just looked back at a support group I had joined for this when I was first diagnosed. Might as well start getting back into that again. I did confirm that it looks like every 3.5 years it is coming back...weird...

DammitJanet

Well what are you doing every 3 years young lady...lol. Something special we should know about...or not know about as it may be? :flirtysmile3:

P

PatriotsGirl

Well what are you doing every 3 years young lady...lol. Something special we should know about...or not know about as it may be? :flirtysmile3:

I honestly can't relate it to anything except for extreme stress. On top of the normal difficult child stress, my job has been over the top stressful this year. Add to that the diverticulitis I have been dealing with (severe health anxiety), type A personality, well I can see how I am so stressed out lol....I need to find some way to de-stress!!

DammitJanet

MB this spring? I could use a break too! Or maybe .... gee, there is a little town I used to go to...

Where are you close to in the Carolinas? Give me an idea about the part of the state so I know locations. I am lousy with GA geography.

P

PatriotsGirl

MB this spring? I could use a break too! Or maybe .... gee, there is a little town I used to go to...

Where are you close to in the Carolinas? Give me an idea about the part of the state so I know locations. I am lousy with GA geography.

We are only about an hour from the South Carolina line...I stink at Geography period - I'll need to ask the hubs which town...do you go camping??