Saw today

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
A mom that knows how to handle a situation. husband and I were checking out at the grocery store. There was a mom with several children in the line next to us. ONe of her children was just bellowing that she didn't want to share. I turned and didn't stare and sighed thinking how often that can happen. Then she did an amazing thing. She looked at her daughter and said " you don't have to share" The child stopped crying and I thought to myself Holy carp she is giving in to that. Then the next sentence was the kicker. "You just won't have any then." I wanted to give that woman a hand. The stunned look on her child's face was amazing.

Definately a warrior mom that can handle a situation.

beth

susiestar

Roll With It
Great way to handle it! She deserves an "Attagirl" for that. It is neat to see how other moms handle things, esp when they do such a great job of it.

I finally watched a bit of that Jon and Kate show. It just seems like a sad show. Even the ones before the big announcement. She seems SO tied up in what things should look like. I cannot fathom how a marriage could actually survive that kind of pressure.

But the kids are great.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
A fellow warrior Mom for sure! :D

I've been known to give a few atta girl's when I see that. Cuz so many parents.......well, seems like their common sense went south. lol