Scam Alert

susiestar

Roll With It
There are ads all over the web for something called MyLife (www.mylife.com). They tell you that people are looking for you, or ask if you want to know how many people see your facebook page or whatever.

This is a SCAM meant to get your personal info. Not only do they not really know if people are looking at your page or whatever, they put some kind of tracking software onto your computer to tell them what you do online and give them personal info.

I strongly urge you to stay away from this. I have seen it on quite a few news shows, and many websites.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
When we were all communicating via email about the trip to Cleveland I got a message that one of the members had asked me to join it. She didn't!

svengandhi

I screamed at H the first time I saw one of these in his email. I thought it was related to his cheating again. I did feel bad when I realized it was a scam.

The other one that is a scam is Tagged. My friend signed up for it and told me about it. She's my most conservative friend (the only Republican I know well) and if she said it was OK, I guessed it was. We both found out it was just a scam to get your personal info. I got leery and didn't fill out my profile - for six months, I got daily emails begging me to complete the profile, even after I formally unsubscribed.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I just simply hit delete. Everytime I come across something like that I know I haven't signed up for.........I hit delete. Safer.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Seriously? Someone wants to find ME? HORSE APPLES. Or Donkey Peaches. Take your pick. All my "friends" ran screaming from our difficult child house hold like there was gas and a match involved.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yeah... I've seen this. Never much been interested... But you know what? They can come find me, I'll sic Onyxx on 'em!!!

Sigh.