So I can't help but wonder how Gcvmom...

tiredmommy

is making out on the two week camping trip in the mountains with her husband, both difficult children and easy child. Has the weather been good? Any critter stories? difficult child antics?

Maybe we can come up with some stories of what we suppose is happening?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
When she checked in last week from the campsite it sounded like she was really looking forward to going to Cleveland :rofl:

She is one brave woman. Someone would have to shoot me first and strap me on top of the car to take me camping, a la "Vacation." ;)

I hope they are having a blast.

Suz

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think she snuck a (solar) DVD player or i-phone and is hiding somewhere watching movies... oh and a couple bags of snacks and adult beverages!
She told husband and the kids that she is off fishing or gathering firewood! ;)

tiredmommy

I imagine someone forgot to turn off the flashlight and the batteries went dead. But have no fear; because she has managed to fashion sticks and multiple marshmallows as torches!

DammitJanet

KTmom...I am with you. Those things just do not sound like fun to me.

My idea of camping out is to go to the local Motel 6. Now maybe if I had one of those huge RV's that you see driving down the road I might feel differently. They are almost as big as a small mobile home...lol. They have beds, kitchens, bathrooms and a/c. I could camp in that.