So, we know my ex is a tool....

flutterby

Fly away!
Earlier this month, I posted about a bizarre conversation I had with my ex. It started cause I asked him to take care of easy child's therapist bill since he hadn't kept us informed re: the insurance and though the insurance card is BC/BS, the mental health is done through Magellan and our therapist doesn't take Magellan. Had we known that, easy child wouldn't have gone to that therapist. Anyway, he said he would take care of it.

And....he hasn't.

easy child doesn't want to ask him about it - he wanted me to. So, I called him tonight and he said, "Not after what you wrote about me on your facebook page."

*blink*

Not only has he never been a friend on facebook, he is blocked; as in, on my block list. He shouldn't be able to see *anything* I post - even if I post it to a mutual friend (easy child).

I asked him first how he saw my facebook page cause I have him blocked, and then that I haven't written anything about him (forgot about the whole Guatemala thing...hehehe...but he really shouldn't tell me those things if he doesn't want me to laugh at him...but I didn't mention his name...that time). He said, "You'd be amazed at what you can find on the internet", in that tone he uses like he's so....tricky, or savvy, or something special. GAG.

All of my settings are for friends only. Everything is private. And he is blocked.

Can you say, STALKER! Ewwwww....Creepy. And after 15 years, why would he be interested? I'm certainly not.

But, the worst part? He's going to punish easy child because his feelings are hurt - because he's mad at me.

I called him back and it went to voicemail and told him that he's punishing easy child. That if he doesn't take care of this bill it goes on easy child's credit, not mine.

He really needs to man up. He's so pathetic.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I wasn't aware of the blocking option...Hm...

He's not gonna pay easy child's bill cause YOU made him mad...nice.

The more I deal with people on the whole, the more I think you learned everything you needed to know to get by socially in the third grade. I mean, really... Really?