So, what went wrong today?

svengandhi

One of these years I am going to do as I always threaten and order Chinese food for Thanksgiving Day. We cooked a 22 pound turkey of which I had not one bite because I don't really like turkey.

DammitJanet

Cory got amazingly lucky when he went to Walmart for his laptop. He is now very thankful to me for griping at him to get his buttocks in gear. They got there in time to get in the line and Walmart told everyone they had X amount of laptops. These were the lowest price ones which was all Cory could afford. Well Walmart messed up and their count was off by like 40. They had given the folks in this line tickets for standing in the line for approximately 2 hours or more. I know Cory left my house at 2 and they didnt start the giving until 5. They started handing out the tickets at 3 but the people were already getting in line when Cory got there and he was about 40 or 45. So Walmart gave those that they had given tickets to over the amount of the cheapest laptop the next model up! So instead of a laptop that was supposed to cost 198, he got one that was on sale for 298 originally something like 450! A HP model instead of an Emachine! Very good luck!

I wasnt quite as lucky as he..he always has the luck of the Irish...at Radio Shack. I got my Ereader no problem, but they were supposed to also save me a small netbook too for Cory in case he didnt get the one at Walmart and I had decided to buy both of them for me so I could also have a little laptop with me on trips. No such luck. I will just have to manage with the android properties on the Ereader. It wifi's and can access websites.