Sorry to have disappeared :)

nvts

It's been nuts...but I think of you guys and wanted to stop in...I've been checking Early Childhood (and I was errant on that too for a while)...the insanity just wouldn't stop. Want to say "hi" and will be back in more often!

Hope everyone's doing well! I missed you!

Beth

T

TeDo

So glad you're alive and .......well???? I hope you do check in more often. I miss your words of wisdom and experience.

nvts

Thanks Ladies! Things will be a little nutty for a touch longer - but school will start (God willing!) and at least I'll have a couple of hours a day where fighting doesn't impede the thought process. Weeble stories galore, difficult child 1 is transitioning home...(Oh Dear Lord!), difficult child 2 - puberty...need I say more? A barrel of laughs. Ugh!

Beth :)

DammitJanet

I am so glad you are back and cannot wait to hear about weeble. Is she still a weeble or should we call her something else by now? LOL.

nvts

She'll forever be "The Weeble" Janet - that's been her board name from the start! That's what everyone on facebook calls her too! She's definitely an old soul that's walked this earth before and is funny as all get out :)

Lord, have I missed you guys :)
Beth

TerryJ2

at least I'll have a couple of hours a day where fighting doesn't impede the thought process.

Oh, boy, you're in good company here!

nvts

I know Terry...mine wanted me to throw a bbq on the last day of school to celebrate summer...I refused because of all the behavior issues. The first day of summer, I made burnt cheeseburgers on the grill and played REM's "It's The End of the World as We Know It"...lol!