Star...DO something with your canine (grand)son-in-law

mstang67chic

Going Green
Chester is driving me KA-RAAAAAZY. I can not sit at this computer without him jumping on my lap and putting his paws on the keyboard. I was talking to my mom and she said it's because he wants to talk to Pootie. (She even remembered Pootie's name!)

You've GOT to do something!!!! Can we do a puppy cam to calm this poor boy down?????

mstang67chic

Going Green
He HAS to be on the computer apparently! LOL I don't mind him being on my lap, he's the perfect size. But when he STANDS on the keyboard.....I don't much care for that.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I had to start locking the keyboard on my computer so the cats would stop emailing their friends. Gotta love the tech savvy animals.

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Bruce drives me nuts when I'm at the computer. Can't tell you how many posts he's attempted to voice his opinions on. lol

Betsy also seems to only want my attention if I'm on the computer. She'll put her paws on my arm and keep pulling it down to pet her.

Star*

call 911........call 911
'Stang -

Pootie is probably still sleeping after having her brother MR STINKY (still lol) here. If I didn't have to work - I know I would be in bed. Rudy kept us up all night Tuesday. Dude was sick and Dad went to get him - came in the yard and BLAMO - Mr. Stinky here again. (Remember Dad said NO to Mr. Stinky - don't bring him around, we don't want to see him) - (UGH come on he's a baaaaaby)

For those of you whom I did NOT bare my soul to and confess - I have a new Granddog. (DO NOT EVEN FLAME ME FOR THIS) because you could NOT possibly do any more charcoaling of my idiot son than I did. WE ARE LIVID. The last thing this boy needs is a puppy. The only difference is this particular puppy - is being monitored heavily, and the first time his needs are not met? He goes - and NOT to live with Grandma and Grandpa like Pootie.

So Pootie and Casper were up with me and Rudy ALL MR. STINKING night long. I have bags under my eyes so bad - someone walked past me and before they could open their mouth I said "Paper or PLASTIC?" and kept walking. Dude has been so sick - we brought him to the house. We were worried about the flu, because he, his boss and his boss' family have the same thing. I think it's just allergies....but hey what do I know I only got you to survive through 18 years.

Tell Chester if he can behave..(ROFLMBO) that I will have Pootie send him an email tonight when she has regained her strength. My Poor Glitter Britches. Her fanny ran out of sparkles about 6:30 - but she STILL baby sat so I could go to work, her Dad could sleep in, and Uncle Casper didn't kill him. (casper said if he didn't bees quiet he had considered sitting on him) lol. (Grumpy old Putz)

Chester

Remember you have a little Princess here that thinks the world of you as a friend. She has earned some computer time by keeping her toys picked up, babysitting her brother and has been working on THALL SHALT not coveting thy brothers rawhide. Just because you are faster and younger and can GET both rolls in your mouth doesn't mean you get to HAVE both.

I hope that by the time she writes you your behavior is such that your Mom will give you some computer time. Pootie is a sensitive girl and would feel so sad and rejected if her BFFF's brother didn't return the email. THEN her GRRRRRRandma would instruct her to forget a friend who didn't care enough to behave and write her back. Get where I'm going with this CHESTER????? Hmmmmm.

Much love -
Auntie *

ps. PAWS are NOT to be placed on the computer keyboard at anytime. NEVER.....NEVER......NEVER.