Struggling to function

nwallace

My daughter is 33, definiely narcissistic, stole my last £3000 at the weekend. She doesn't live with me just comes to steal stuff. the money was in bitcoin - she emptied the wallet - the police can't do anything but talk to her so now I've nothing. no money and no daughter. my eldest son died 8 yrs ago my younger son doesn't speak to me and i wasn't invited to his wedding. today i have nothing and nobody

ANewLife4Me

Let go and let God ❤️
My daughter is 33, definiely narcissistic, stole my last £3000 at the weekend. She doesn't live with me just comes to steal stuff. the money was in bitcoin - she emptied the wallet - the police can't do anything but talk to her so now I've nothing. no money and no daughter. my eldest son died 8 yrs ago my younger son doesn't speak to me and i wasn't invited to his wedding. today i have nothing and nobody
That certainly is difficult to deal with and I hope that is the very last that your daughter steals from you! Do you have any services there that can help in a time of crisis? Financially and counseling? It sounds as if there has been so much hurt from all of your children that you need to think more of yourself at this time and let them live their own lives. Maybe counseling could help you in this way? ❤️