Sunday Visit

pasajes4

I was able to spend an hour with my son this morning. He was able to hold a conversation that did not evolve into a pity party or an explosion. He is excited to be moving to a cottage and has been able to work in the shop cleaning furniture. His limp is improving and his speech is much clearer. I will continue to be cautiously optimistic.

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
I think cautiously optimistic is where we are. Good news you were able to visit and walk out with a calm peace.

We had visit yesterday..spent the day with him. His brothers were happy and cautious...trying to understand him. There was a marked difference...I think the may have found Faith.

Great news....I pray this is a life changing future for all of you. Hugs

Albatross

I am glad you were able to have a positive and engaged visit with him, Pasa. I am glad he is looking forward to things. Wishing him and you the best when he moves to the cottage.

Scent of Cedar *

I was able to spend an hour with my son this morning. He was able to hold a conversation that did not evolve into a pity party or an explosion. He is excited to be moving to a cottage and has been able to work in the shop cleaning furniture. His limp is improving and his speech is much clearer. I will continue to be cautiously optimistic.

I'm glad you were able to spend that time with him, pasa.

Cedar