Support for Duckie, please...

tiredmommy

Duckie will be going for a fresh round of allergy testing Wednesday morning. We are trying a traditional allergist in the hopes that she will be able to start responding to more standardized treatments. Hopefully we will be able to deep six the rotation diet and "just eat in a healthful manner", lol. She hasn't had a shot since January 21st and no antihistamines since before last Thursday. Unfortunately her allergies are kicking up a bit. Nothing major medical-wise but it is affecting her sleep. Which means the ODD behaviors are back. :sad:
I'd appreciate some cyber support for my little girl as she goes through this next round of painful testing. :crying: Hopefully the ODD will slip away quickly once treatment is resumed.

R

runawaybunny

{{{Big Hugs}}} to both you and Duckie. I know this is difficult for both of you.

LittleDudesMom

Wishing you and duckie a smooth appointment and testing - I know it's hard on duckie, but it's hard for mom to watch too. Hugs.

Sharon

Janna

Aww, TM, I'm so sorry.

Positive thoughts and vibes for Duckie. Please do let us know how things go.

I'll be thinking of you guys today.

((((HUGS)))))

Janna

busywend

Sending good, positive thoughts your way for you and Duckie to get through these test on Weds. Hope it is something they can get to quickly so treatment can take care of the ODD behaviors.

:warrior:

On_Call

Hugs and good thoughts are being sent out to you and Duckie.

Not a fun thing for anyone to go through - let alone a little one.

donna723

Aw, poor baby! I'm sorry she has to go through all that.

:doctor:

I know it's no picnic, and it's almost as hard on the mom who is watching as it is on the child. But the people who give the tests have it down to such a system and are so good at giving the tests, the trauma is minimized. Both of mine went through all of that when they were younger and both took allergy shots for years. In the long run, it helped my daughter more than my son because she was on them longer. They went one day and had all the tests for environmental allergies, came home with numbered lumps up and down both arms. If he had suspected any food allergies (he didn't) they would have had to return a few weeks later for a second round of tests.

:angel:

Sending big hugs to Duckie and her mama too!

KateM

TM,

Sending good wishes for you and Duckie (it's so hard seeing our little one's go through rough times!) Lots of cyber support coming your way! :angel: